Do you want to learn coaching skills to help with your own personal development? Do you want to learn how coaching can help teams and groups work more effectively? Do you want to learn tools and techniques proven to enhance relationships and communication?
If this sounds like you, then our 1 day Introduction to Coaching course is perfect. It is for the following people:
- Those people with an interest in coaching themselves and others
- Those people wishing to get an introduction to the profession of coaching
- Anyone with an interest in coaching to enhance personal or team development
All of our trainers are ICF certified.
At the completion of the course participants will have an understanding of the profession of coaching. Topics covered during the day to ensure these learning outcomes are reached include:
- History of Coaching
- Professional Organizations
- Coaching Core Competencies and Masteries
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- Types of Coaching
- Types of Coaches
- Coaching Questions
- Coaching Tools
- Personal Change Theories
- Positive Psychology
You will also put your new skills into practice with supervised peer coaching sessions. Full supervision and feedback from ICF accredited coaches is provided.
Our 1 day course runs from 8:30am to 4:30pm with a 60 minute break for lunch. You be provided with some pre-reading before the course, and we provide all training materials and follow up support.
All of our trainers are ICF certified and have been selected for their experience and ability to teach.
Course fees for this course are $700 (+ GST) per person. Payment must be made before attending the course. Course costs include:
- All study materials
- Course work and follow up support
- Morning break, lunch and afternoon break food and drinks
You can click the link below to see a full schedule of our upcoming training courses.