Do you want to learn coaching skills to help with your own personal development? Do you want to learn how coaching can help teams and groups work more effectively? Do you want to learn tools and techniques proven to enhance relationships and communication?
If this sounds like you, then our 1 day Introduction to Coaching course is perfect. It is for the following people:
- Those people with an interest in coaching themselves and others
- Those people wishing to get an introduction to the profession of coaching
- Anyone with an interest in coaching to enhance personal or team development
All of our trainers are ICF certified.
At the completion of the course participants will have an understanding of the profession of coaching. Topics covered during the day to ensure these learning outcomes are reached include:
- History of Coaching
- Professional Organizations
- Coaching Core Competencies and Masteries
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- Types of Coaching
- Types of Coaches
- Coaching Questions
- Coaching Tools
- Personal Change Theories
- Positive Psychology
You will also put your new skills into practice with supervised peer coaching sessions. Full supervision and feedback from ICF accredited coaches is provided.