People feeling supported, working together effectively and having opportunity for growth and development are key to any successful organisation.
We offer a number of different organisational coaching packages, with a focus on providing the following benefits:
- Increase self-awareness
- Act as a creative way to increase synergies between business units
- Cost effective
- Talent retention tool
- Increase company loyalty
- Increase productivity
- Creative development for executives
- Increase connection with geographically dispersed colleagues
- Networking as a by-product
- An outlet to confidentially work through work related issues
Our organisational coaching focuses on two fundamental elements of successful coaching, each one adapted to suit your needs.
- Coaching at an individual level to help people uncover and reach their potential
- Coaching the group or team to increase effectiveness and efficiency
So what is the difference between a group and a team?
- Groups are people working together formally or informally, who wish to undertake both individual development and also enhance group cohesion, morale and performance in a particular setting. Group coaching typically focuses more on the individual than the group, but features elements of both.
- Teams are people working together for a specific purpose such as a project, new business or market launch. Team coaching typically focuses more on the team than the individual but incorporates both.
Our coaches act as facilitators to work with your people to lead them towards their own vision of their future, both individually and collectively. Coaching also empowers team members to coach others within the team.